Reply To: Need Help for IPC 498a

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Need Help for IPC 498a Reply To: Need Help for IPC 498a



I have filled RCR on the ground that I want my wife to join me & live a happy married life .

I had asked for Jurisdiction & on what grounds the dowry case is registered .

Actual fact is that there is gap of 6 – 9 months after she left matrimonial house. Thee was no medical done saying that my wife was beaten. We are staying separately from 2011 to till date.

Since I have RCR, how can I get advantage of it & have ex parte decision. How can I get information after RTI failed.

Need urgent Help.