Reply To: Need help for RCR

Welcome Forums Law General Questions Need help for RCR Reply To: Need help for RCR


if your evidence is true why to worry;

if she filled her statement then you can file your conditions or counter her statement after that.

do not object to her reply but raise the question

inform judge that “case is Pending”

“how can i take her back when she filed case ?”

“if she really wanted to come back why she filed the case …?

never say you dont want her.