Reply To: Need help for RCR

Welcome Forums Law General Questions Need help for RCR Reply To: Need help for RCR


Calling and explaining to Police or Govt / Public servents will not work.

you have to give it in writting. and post it by SPEED POST and keep recipt of post so anytime you can ask for the status with RTI.

if police is not listening, write to them explaining and she denied and you are innocent or your side of the story and request them to do proper investigation / enquiry or whatever…. and add a magic line below that letter

CC : Superitendent of Police and Your District name

If you are not sending another copy to SP, and nothing wrong sending copy to SP too.

then go and meet the police after few days. and see the difference.