Reply To: Cancellation of Marriage

Welcome Forums Miscellaneous Marital Problems Cancellation of Marriage Reply To: Cancellation of Marriage


Sir I have submitted all her school records documents on which her date of birth is clearly mentioned. The documents are as follows : – Her Registration No. at the time of addmission in school which she 1st attended.

– Her school leaving certificate after 10th.

– Her Age Nationality and Domicile certificate, and to get this certificate she gaved her

parents affidavit as she was minor in 2010, got these documents under RTI from

Tehsil office.

– Her 10th Passing certificate.

– Her 12th Leaving certificate from college.