1. Sad to hear your case
2. Why are you depending on lawyers in Dubai ???? why ?? I have been to the Sharia courts in Dubai and they are VERY friendly to expats
2.1. Many quadis in the sharia FAMILY court area speak urdu / hindi
2.2. even IF you do NOT speak hindi they provide you translators
3. UNDER sharia law your wife CAN NEVER get divorce without your consent ….so if you do NOT wish to divorce her do NOT give your consent ; once again …. I do NOT know why you are needing lawyers in Dubai that too for an Islamic sharia matter
I am quite amazed that you are trusting your lawyer
4. next question : why do you think or why do you suspect that she will get a divorce in Duabi ? what makes you think so ?
5. Will HER divorce in Dubai be valid in India : Complicated question …honestly I do NOT know the answer
– are you married under Sharia law in India ???
– are you married under Sharia law in UAE ???
– have you registered your marriage under any other Law / act in India ??