Reply To: Kidnap case & Theft Case

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Kidnap case & Theft Case Reply To: Kidnap case & Theft Case


you can move a petition PIP or with Lawyer help for Private complaint.
police may call u for inquiry get AB n be ready; there is SC judgment no arrest, keep it ready if police come for u

SC Directs To Form Family Welfare Committee To Examine 498a Misuse, No Arrests Before Committee’s Report.

No Arrest in 498A – Circular Reffered

ALLAHABAD HC Guidelines – No arrest under 498A IPC