Reply To: CrPC 127 matter

Welcome Forums Advice Maintenance CrPC 127 matter Reply To: CrPC 127 matter


Court take seriously about False Affidavit or statements if you prove it effectively.
Also show even after paying Child maintenance, you are not allowed to meet child. thats contempt of court
search on mynation for the word
Contempt of court
unclean hands
child custody to father