Reply To: Multiple cases

Welcome Forums Advice Maintenance Multiple cases Reply To: Multiple cases


its waste of time and money counter any of these cases; unless you have solid grounds to fight back.if you are paying ask for visitation so she can compromise with other cases.
find out her job/salary details correctly if you want to counter her rent claim. as she is saying she is paying rent to Father then ask for bill so you can get ITR of her father.
also check if she produced any false claims and statements you can counter and file cases accordingly.