The following studies suggest that there exists a clear linkage between the father and the offspring:
1. Male guppies : Offspring–parent regressions revealed significant heritabilities of male body size, dorsal and caudal fin lengths, and the number and relative area of orange spots https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s101640170015
2. Father–offspring resemblance exceeded mother–offspring resemblance for bill and body shape https://www.nature.com/articles/6889000
3. Evident paternal contribution https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1439-0388.1995.tb00583.x
4. Child more impaired if both parents manifest sub-threshold traits for autism https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0006322304013186
5. Heritability of Attractive Male Traits: An Empirical Study https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/abs/10.1086/284849
6. Heritability of metabolic syndrome traits among healthy younger adults: a population based study in China, suggests that traits are inherited from both parents, though there are differences in heritability. https://jmg.bmj.com/content/47/6/415.short
Hope this helps. I look forward to comments.