Reply To: 498 proclaimed offender

Welcome Forums Advice 498A 498 proclaimed offender Reply To: 498 proclaimed offender


Dear sir,

i have gone through your case, when matter is pending the court, you have to engage advocate, he has to apply for permanent exemption for your sons, but now warrent is there , you call your sons and cancell warrents through lawyer, then after , the matter may expedited or permanent exemption may be taken on the ground of overseas.

Thanking you, Yours wellwishers,

Adv. Ramchandra N. Kachave, My Nation,