Reply To: Please Suggest-498a before marriage

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Please Suggest-498a before marriage Reply To: Please Suggest-498a before marriage


in 1st place, there was no Marriage so this case will not stand.

2ndly Police cann`t arrest you, see the direction of Delhi can ask our Delhi members for this or search on Internet. Delhi helpline numbers can be found here

Give in writting to Police about her statement, and tell them, if they do not stop harassing you, you will meet Higher Authority of Police.

no need to pay anything,whatever they spent.if they still threaten, there are limitation to spend on marriage,as you did`t asked for it.

and at lastly, you can go for HC to quash FIR,

refer some of the judgements

and many of the other judgments Available here