Reply To: Letter from my Spouse

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Letter from my Spouse Reply To: Letter from my Spouse


Dear friend,

Jai hind.

I have gone through your matter, if you have married for more than 1 year, and also your wife is not willing to stay with you you may approach for divorce petition & if you have fear that she may prosecute you, for your protection you approac for Anticipatory bail before Hon’ble sessions court. You may also file defamation civil as well as criminal.


Adv. Ramchandra N. Kachave nation/

9821387099, 9224799546