Reply To: Custody of my kids

Welcome Forums Advice Child custody Custody of my kids Reply To: Custody of my kids


when custody issue comes, that means marriage is on the brink of divorce, so desperate women can do anything to get cusotdy and MINT easy money with maintenance.

she may file some false case on you and force you to come to india, as you are still Indian citizen, no matter you hold GREEN card or RED card, everything is possible to women in india.

You can report it to INS and cancel her visa same time indian authority about Abduction of your daughter from Fathers custody. and proceed with other legal proceedures.