Reply To: DV & DIVORCE

Welcome Forums Advice Divorce DV & DIVORCE Reply To: DV & DIVORCE


Dear friend, i have gone through your matter, not only your wife but anybody can file any case in any court, we have to defend it through our lawyer & has to prove our innocence. If complainant has false case we have right to file case against complainant for malicious prosecution & for damages.

9224799546, 9821387099.