Counter case against wife & her family

Welcome Forums Law General Questions Counter case against wife & her family


Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #4549

      Hi name is Arif and I am from Kolkata. I went to jail in Bihar as my wife had filed case against me and my family. I had been in custody for 9 months. The charge sheet also filed and it’s ambiguous, as police somehow defended them on their bogus allegations. Now they are demanding 15 lakhs of money to settle the case, the problem is that, all the lower courts in Bihar are corrupt and I have Govt Job. So what to do now❓. But my brother in law does business, so he is interested to file a case, in this regard I need some suggestions. What are the cases my sister, my mother as well as my brother in law can do against them❓. Thank You

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.