Not registering the FIR under section 182

Welcome Forums Advice Domestic Violence Not registering the FIR under section 182

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #4069

      On false complaints of my wife before various police authorities I had request for euthanasia. Due to this DSP had investigated the matter and instructed the SHO for taking action under section 182 of ipc against my wife. SHO prepared the kalandra but not submitted in court since 4 month. When I had complaint against SHO. SHO reported that the magistrate had denied to receive the the kalandra. Now, my question is…. The magistrate is same who is seeing our DV ACT case and who has denied to take kalandra against my wife under section 182. I had exhibited the copy of SHO report before the magistrate due to this magistrate had given me next date after getting panic. Now what should I do ??

    • #4073

      Send Complaint to CJM @ HC against this judge and file RTI to know what action taken

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.