1 tbsp oil
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp urad dal
1 tsp chana dal
1/2 tsp asafetida
2-3 green chillies,
1/2 tsp grated ginger
1/2 tsp haldi
1 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
4-5 curry leaves
Salt to taste
Sugar to taste
1. Mash the idlis and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and allow it to splutter.
3. Add urad dal, chana dal and curry leaves. Saute till it turns brown.
4. Add the asafetida, green chilli, haldi and ginger and fry for a minute.
5. Add the mashed idlis, salt and sugar and toss well for a couple of minutes.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves.