200 gms milk powder
60 gms all-purpose flour (maida)
200 gms sugar
500 gms ghee or butter
1. Mix milk powder, all-purpose flour together with 50 gms of ghee and keep aside.
2. Add sugar, 1/2 litre of water in a pan and boil until the syrup gets string consistency.
3. To the syrup, add milk powder mixture and mix well with no lumps.
4. Now add remaining ghee and stir until the mixture thickens.
5. Grease a plate with ghee and pour the above mixture into the plate. Allow to cool, cut into pieces and serve.
Preparation time: 25 minutes