MyNation KnowledgeBase

Landmark Judgments and Articles on Law

Whether police should file Final report if they discharge some of accused under S 169 of CrPC?


Magistrate Can’t Direct Further Investigation On Defacto Complainant’s Plea

IN THE HIGH COURT OF ORISSA, CUTTACK CRIMINAL REVISION NO. 478 of 2016 From the order dated 04.05.2016 of the S.D.J.M., Bhadrak passed in G.R. Case No. 1917 of 2013. Smt. Nandita Sethi @ Behera ……… Petitioner -Versus- State of Orissa & another ……… Opp. parties…

CopyRight @ MyNation

Free Legal Help, Just WhatsApp Away

MyNation HELP line

We are Not Lawyers, but No Lawyer will give you Advice like We do

Please read Group Rules – CLICK HERE, If You agree then Please Register CLICK HERE and after registration  JOIN WELCOME GROUP HERE

We handle Women Centric biased laws like False Section 498A IPC, Domestic Violence(DV ACT), Divorce, Maintenance, Alimony, Child Custody, HMA 24, 125 CrPc, 307, 312, 313, 323, 354, 376, 377, 406, 420, 497, 506, 509; TEP, RTI and many more…

MyNation FoundationMyNation FoundationMyNation Foundation