Reply To: Victim of 498A

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Victim of 498A Reply To: Victim of 498A


Dear friend,

I have gone through your matter, You have not informed that whether you have engaged your lawyer or not, if not, you do that first & defend your case , If wife of your brother & so called director have committed offenses you have to prosecute them by filing criminal case, then only you will get relief otherwise they will continue to torture you.

Yours ,

Adv. R. N. Kachave