Reply To: Help required

Welcome Forums Advice Divorce Help required Reply To: Help required


As per the facts and circumstances of your matter if you are not willing to stay together and if you have decided confirmly to leave her , you may approach for divorce and if you have any apprehension in your mind that she will prosecute you and your family , you approach before Sesssions Court or High Court for anticipatory bail. , Mob – 9821387099 , 9224799546.