Reply To: Need Help for IPC 498a

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Need Help for IPC 498a Reply To: Need Help for IPC 498a


Lawyers always says its impossible, whatever we says, coz they mis the customer.

its not lawyer job;

you have to co-ordinate with police and give them proper proofs and details.

Write to SP or higher authority if local police are biased or not listening with CC to police.

show them you know the law, and there are direction to Police from TOP how to handle 498a cases soem circulars are listed in on DOCS section

for more call our members and attend weekly meetings; They will guide you