Reply To: Blackmailing

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Blackmailing Reply To: Blackmailing


Dear friend,

Jai Hind.

I have gone through your problem, if your wife has filed case u/s 498(a) or any and if it is false , you have to prove it through your lawyer & if it will prove, you will be discharged from the said offence , then after you have right to file crimnial case for malacious prosecution , defamation and also you may claim for damages also.

Thanking you, Your wellwisher,

Adv. Ramchandra N. Kachave, My Nation,