Reply To: harassment by wife

Welcome Forums Advice 498A harassment by wife Reply To: harassment by wife


Please do not wait for another day. The more delay you cause, the more sorry you will feel later. Pick up a good lawyer and file a case that there is a physical abuse and attempt to file a false 498a and DV. This is very simple logic. If they have threatened, there is a high possibility of doing it. So get anticipatory bails (AB) to all people living in home (including the kids). Remember always that a lawyer will say AB is not required. But insist him in doing it. If he is not capable, then just change the lawyer. The AB will not cost you much but will give you lot of peace.

Once you have AB, their demands will take a downward trend. Just don’t delay. Once she knows that she will not get much, either she corrects herself or settle the matter out of court for mutual divorce.