The Patents Rules,2003
Section 117. Restoration of name of persons removed from the register of patent agents
(1) An application for the restoration of the name of any person removed from the register of patent agents under sub-section (2) of section 130 shall be made in 1[Form 23] within two months from the date of such removal.
(2) If the name of a person is restored to the register of patent agents, his name shall be continued therein for a period of one year from the date on which his last annual fee became due.
(3) The restoration of name to the register of patent agents shall be 2[published] and communicated to the person concerned.
1. Substituted for “Form 24” by the Patents (Amdt.) Rules,2005, w.e.f. 1-1-2005.
2. Substituted for “notified by the Controller in the Official Gazette”, ibid.