Reply To: Please help

Welcome Forums Advice 498A Please help Reply To: Please help


Counter their FIR asking to produce witness and Police complaint that you went to their home and beat her. and also ask to produce Doctor who produced fake certificate.

You can easily counter her every statement.

and also let us know what is there is her 498A FIR.