Reply To: Withdrew from Settelement

Welcome Forums Advice Maintenance Withdrew from Settelement Reply To: Withdrew from Settelement


keep all records as she left her own and your efforts to bring her back, else court will say you never tried to bring her back. and force you to pay her Alimony.

File RCR let her answer or else proceed with Divorce.

Get proofs of her employment which will help in case if she file for maintenance.

Let her file DV, then think about it, now fight for current situation only